6.13.2013

Interaction Animation

Lately I had the chance to be taught by Sydney Padua, another great figure in the animation world. She helped us to learn interaction in animation: we had to make two characters hug each other after a expression changing. Our characters were Hoghart from The Iron Giant and the Sultan from Aladdin.

 First of all here are some sheets where I practiced the characters in order to get use to their construction.



Then in order to have an idea of their relation, I posed them next to each other also to check the size relationship. 

Finally came the idea of an interaction. So I thumbnailed my animation in few key poses.



...and here is the animation I came up with. One more time it was a big challenge but I am very glad about the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment